Write A Guest Post
Are you a writer, blogger, or influencer who wants to write on Wander Without Waste? Please read the below paragraph carefully, then complete this form.
Wander Without Waste is looking for writers who want to share their passion for Mother Earth with like-minded individuals. Guest posts should educate readers about climate change and sustainability from a perspective that I (Kendal) cannot cover. Read my About page to learn more about me. The post can be a personal story, personal experience, report of a community, academic essay, and more. Pitch your best ideas! Posts should be original, well-written, realistic, greater than 1,000 words, provide 3+ photos, include peer-reviewed or other reputable resources when necessary, and a bio about the writer. The writer must fall into one of these categories:
- Male or non-binary
- Senior citizens
- Locals from communities impacted by climate change
- Other minority and underrepresented demographics
Unfortunately guest posts are unpaid at this time. You may include 2 links to your website or social media, plus a link in your author’s bio. Wander Without Waste’s DA is 3 as of April 21, 2022.
Brand & Non-Profit Collaboration
If you’re looking for a positive sustainability influence with a dedicated work ethic, look no further. Wander Without Waste is approachable and relatable. Kendal, the blogger behind the screen, transparently shares her imperfect zero waste and sustainability journeys while arming her readers with education around climate change.
Learn more about Wander Without Waste here.
If you feel your product or service makes the world a more climate-friendly space, email me at email@example.com to discuss how we can collaborate.
Guest Posts/Freelance Writing
- Wanderful: Meet the Pilot Leading the Way In Sustainable Travel, 4 Expert Tips for Traveling Safely During the Pandemic, and A Guide to Plastic Free July for Travelers
- Chasing the Donkey: Best Events in Belarus to Attend in 2020
- Authenteco Travel: I’m currently the PR/Marketing Director of this custom eco-luxury travel concierge. A sustainable tour agency. In the past, I copywrote, copyedited, created custom magazines, and designed the website. Please email me if you’d like a reference or to read the work.
- Eat Your World: How to Make Belarusian Blini
- The Nomadic Network: How to Travel Sustainably and with Very Little Cash
- The Adventure Classroom: Teaching English with Fulbright in Belarus
- Pinay Flying High: How Far $10 Can Take You In Saint Petersburg, Russia
- Wanderful: Zero Waste Swaps for Travelers (event available to members only)
- Solo Female Travelers Club: 10 Ways to Be a More Eco-Traveler
- Lone Travel Girl: How to Plan for Sustainable Travel (live non-recorded event)
- Lindsay Silberman: Best Things to Do in Montreal
- The Sweetest Way: Ten Surprisingly Affordable U.S. Travel Destinations
- The Ninja Gypsy: Top Destinations to Visit in 2020
- The Yogi Wanderer: Best Day Trips from Berlin
- Curious Claire: Underrated Wine Destinations
- So Many Places So Little Time: Favorite USA Travel Memory
In the News
- Intex Press (Belarusian news): Interview (in Russian)